New timetables are part of the Covid-19 page.
Xplore Dundee – Permanent Changes from Sunday 28th June 2020;
- Service 9/10 will once again serve Dundee Technology Park and Sainsbury’s forecourt every day of the week (new route maps for 9/10, 17, 28/29 included in this Guide).
- Service 17 will no longer serve Dundee Technology Park, and 15/17 will no longer run in a loop around Whitfield, with all journeys following the evening arrangement and turning round at The Crescent. Service 17E will be renumbered 17.
- Services 22/22A/22B no longer serve Whitehall Theatre in the evenings, and additionally 22A journeys operate around Bridgefoot and Strathmartine Hosp the other way round.
- Service 28 no longer serves the former terminus in Balgarthno Terrace, which had only been served towards Douglas.
- Reduced services on Saturdays and Dundee Public Holidays (the latter will include normal weekday start times).
- Journeys terminating in Dundee City Centre on Services 5, 9, 10, 17, 22, 28, 29 will now show 9x prefixes, like 905.
- Selected early morning journeys on Service 1A/1B, 18 will operate via Whitehall St for easier connections to Ninewells Hospital.
Stagecoach Bluebird – Permanent Changes in Stonehaven area from Monday 29th June 2020;
- Aberdeen – Stonehaven stopping service 7/7B reduced to hourly throughout (from Chapelton daytime, Stonehaven peak times, Portlethen – Aberdeen all day), with buses terminating in Stonehaven town centre. At the same time X6 buses will be two extra journeys per hour from Forest Park via Stonehaven town centre to/from Aberdeen (Mon-Fri), hourly (Sat) and now new fast Sunday journeys every hour – all combine as Service X7 to provide Stonehaven fast services every 20 minutes (Mon-Fri) and 30 minutes (Sat/Sun). As they will all show X7, so please check the destination carefully.
- Montrose – Stonehaven – Aberdeen Airport – Ellon Service 747 is withdrawn between Stonehaven and Aberdeen Airport. As a result Montrose-Stonehaven stopping service reverts to being Service 107, but no longer a Sunday Service. Dyce – Ellon 747 is revised but will no longer feature in this guide.
- Stonehaven Town Services 4A/4C are renumbered 8A/8C (as the 4 was scheduled to operate to Kingswells on the Westhill corridor as 4/5/6 but that’s unchanged!). No major changes apart from number.
- Service 26 will have minor timetable changes.